How To Be Here: Tools for Navigating Uncertain Times
10-7-2020 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
How do you move ahead when life feels unsettling and full of unforeseen challenges? How do you be here when the uncertainty is chronic and a return to “normal”—whatever that means—is a long way off?
Life’s most difficult trials highlight a sharp truth: there are no shortcuts to get out of them. The only way out is through. Engaging with loss and grief, growing in adaptability, making good choices, and connecting with joy can be vital navigational tools for an ever-changing landscape.
This online workshop will help you:
- Shift your perspective when facing adversity from “danger” to opportunity
- Develop a generative mindset as you learn how to listen and discern for what comes next
- Normalize major life change within the 3-phased framework of transition
- Learn tools that grow your capacity to engage with loss and grief, grow resilience, and make good choices
- Develop practices that build transition support especially when facing setbacks
- Pay attention to wonder and joy
Join Jon DeWaal, Life Transition Guide and founder of Liminal Space, as he helps you learn to move through this season in ways that deepen your resilience.
Who is this for? Anyone managing big life changes
When? October 7
Time? 12pm-2pm PT
Where? Zoom; details shared after signing up
How do I sign up? Click the enroll button below.