PLC301Launch Your Job Search
9-28-2018 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
As you approach a job search—or even just begin to think about looking for a new job—you may be overwhelmed with the steps needed to take the next step in your career. Navigating the emotional and practical work of ‘selling yourself’ doesn’t have to be torture—in fact, it can be an adventure.
Join us as we discover how you can stand out from the crowd when it comes to getting yourself into the right conversations about the right opportunities.
This workshop will help you:
- Learn the cutting edge strategies recommended by top recruiters and hiring managers.
- Build a professional network of relationships with those who may be able to connect you to your dream job.
- Create strategies to keep your confidence strong in the face of all the stresses job transitions can provoke while having a clear plan for what you need to move your career to the next level.
TICKETS ARE LIMITED. $50/EARY BIRD (ENDS 9/19) — $60/GENERAL ADMISSION
Meet Your PIER Facilitator
Ron is a seasoned consultant with more than 30 years of experience working with CEOs and senior executives of organizations ranging from Fortune 50 to start-up in pursuit of transformational change. His consulting has taken him to more than 20 different countries on 4 continents. He has consulted to some of the world’s most influential CEOs and executives on issues ranging from strategy to organization to leadership. He has worked extensively in the health sciences, bio tech, and healthcare provider sectors, and in the technology, consumer products and retail food and beverage industries. He has led work on several large-scale merger integrations and subsequent culture change initiatives, and enterprise level global organizational redesigns. He contributes regularly to Forbes and HBR. He has been featured in HBR, Fortune, Business Insider, CNBC, Thought Leaders, Business Week, and Bloomberg.
Ron specializes in the areas of:
- Strategy formulation, helping companies establish strategic direction in a collaborative fashion that builds ownership
- Global organization design and enterprise governance – helping organizations to configure capabilities and decision making processes to execute strategy,
- Organizational change – designing comprehensive approaches to enrolling organizations into the transformation journey,
- Executive leadership development – building deeply impacting solutions to build individual and enterprise leadership capability across generations.
- Enterprise talent strategy – building integrated HR mechanisms to help create competitively differentiated talent solutions for selection, development, and succession.
He has helped CEO’s, their executive teams, and their enterprises re-design themselves, build appropriate talent strategies to ensure the current and next generation of leaders have the capabilities required by the organization.. He has been chief architect of several major leadership development simulations and curriculums for global organizations focused on developing high potential executive talent and connecting strategy execution to leadership capability.
Ron has spent the last several years exploring his new passion of ushering in the next generation of leaders, helping organizations connect multi generational workplaces, and emerging leaders discover their unique voice and leadership strengths. He has spoken around the world on numerous topics pertaining to developing leaders of tomorrow.
Ron is a former faculty member at Fordham University Graduate School as an associate professor of organizational behavior. He has also served as an adjunct at the Center for Creative Leadership. He is author/co-author of eight books, including the 2014 Amazon #1 of Rising to Power-the Journey of Exceptional Executives; The Value Creating-Consultant (AMACOM 2000) Relationships that Enable Enterprise Change (Jossey-Bass 2002), the acclaimied, Leadership Divided, What Emerging Leaders Need and What you Might be Missing (Jossey Bass 2006) and it’s companion Facilitator’s and Field Guides, Bridging the Leadership Divide (Jossey-Bass 2010), Future in-Formation: Choosing a Generative Organizational Life (Outskirts 2008) with colleague Josh Epperson, and Leadership Stories from Tomorrow (Xulon 2009). He has authored numerous articles and book chapters on the issues of executive leadership and organizational change. His clients have included Quadrant Homes, Starbucks, CitiBank, Corning, Inc, The Hershey Company, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Amgen, Deutche Bank, Gates Corporation, ConAgra Foods, TriHealth, OhioHealth, Del Monte Foods, Midnight Oil Creative, Weyerhaeuser, McDonald’s Corporation, Microsoft, Sojourners, The Atlantic Philanthropies, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Cadbury, Miller Brewing, the US Patent & Trademark Office, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Johnson & Johnson, ADP, and The CIA.