Navigate the Wilderness: Learning to guide your life through a transition
9-28-2019 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Northshore Christian Church
Register HERE: www.NorthshoreChristian.org/events
Has life thrown you a curve?
Feeling stuck, confused or aimless? There is help!
What if you approached this transition not as the problem, but as the opportunity designed for your growth?
Transition is where all transformation takes place, if we learn how to wait and let it form us the way God intended.
Join us as we learn how to navigate life transitions with increased consciousness, curiosity and creativity.
This workshop will help you:
- BUILD an approach to transition that supports personal, professional and/or spiritual growth and conscious decision making
- DISCOVER a deeper sense of God’s purpose and your calling during the transition
- EXPLORE your unique ability to handle transition with the Liminal Strengths Assessment
- LEARN how to let go of the last chapter to embrace what’s ahead
- GAIN confidence to take steps in the midst of an uncertain future
- CREATE concrete next steps in pursuit of a desired future
Tickets are limited.
Registration closes September 26.
$49/person — $59/couple
$10 lunch option available during registration
Register at www.NorthshoreChristian.org/events
Meet Your Learning Facilitator
Jon DeWaal serves as the Executive Director and life transition guide at Liminal Space. Throughout his personal life and professional career, Jon has discovered that handling transition well will allow for a deeper and more fulfilling life.