When you’re facing a transition, be it professional or personal, it’s hard to know who to turn to, what to do next, where to start, and how to get past your current boundaries.
With Liminal Space, you don’t have to approach these transitions alone. Together we’ll define the makeup of your transition, help you gather a new understanding, encourage you to navigate a new path, and determine the steps on how to get where you want to go.
The Individual Transition is the flagship experience of Liminal Space and it forms the foundation for which all of our other offerings are built upon. While there are other experiences we offer at Liminal Space, we truly believe this is the best way to architect your future.
What should I expect?
Through our sessions, you’ll learn to ask better questions, dig for deeper insights, and create ideas and plans that have a clear understanding of the tradeoffs.
You’ll have a growing reserve of courage to see the practical steps toward a desired future. Our goal is to create a transformative experience to help you discover your own possibilities and potential that wouldn’t have been made visible without the transition.
This work will help you:
- Understand the purpose of the transition in who you are personally, spiritually and intellectually.
- Discover your calling – that sense of purpose you didn’t know existed – or engaging one you’ve been pushing down for far too long.
- Learn how to let go of last chapter to embrace what’s ahead.
- Gain confidence in your talents and strengths and how you can best utilize them.
- Articulate your goals and a plan to get you to the next stage.
- Create concrete next steps in your future.
Your path to transformation is active. You’ll be empowered to dream again, to envision what your future could look like. And yes, that takes work. There will be homework some weeks with creativity and activity other weeks, but ultimately we’ll be working towards a common goal with exploration and curiosity.
What is the investment?
We offer two options for our Individual Transitions:
- $345 per month for two 50-minute sessions per month
- $395 per month for three 50-minute sessions per month (or two 90-minute sessions)
Included in each option is the analysis and interpretation of the tools we have designed for reflection. The typical Liminal Space Journey lasts 6-12 months.
Prices do not include the cost of materials such as self-assessment/inventory tools.
Where do I work with you?
We will meet in-person at the Liminal Space offices in Edmonds, WA. If in-person appointments are not feasible, we can work remotely via Skype.
Why Six Months?
Each client travels at their own velocity, and there is no way to predict how far one can navigate in six months. We require a minimum six-month commitment to ensure the right effort is sustained through all aspects of the journey. Upon completion, an extension will can be explored and mutually agreed upon.
How do I start?
Schedule an exploratory meeting free of charge to learn more about our process and how we can help.