When facing a transition, be it professional or personal, it’s hard to know who to turn to, what to do next, where to start, and how to get past your current boundaries.
We believe that every major life transition needs a guide. You will transition best when someone is right there beside you. Together we’ll define the makeup of your transition, help you gather new understanding, and determine the real steps on how to get where you want to go.
What transitions do we commonly guide?
Over the years we’ve guided many types of major life transitions. Here is a list of the more common ones:
- Career (job change, layoff/firing, relocation, promotion)
- Self-concept (calling and purpose, getting “unstuck”)
- Life stage (graduation, retirement, empty-nesting, loss of a loved one)
- Community (relocation, developing deeper friendships)
- Faith (finding/leaving a faith community, faith crisis)
- Family (adding children, parenting challenges, major choice-making)
- Relationships (preparing for marriage; divorce recovery)
What should I expect?
Through your sessions and homework in between, you’ll learn to ask better questions, dig for deeper insights, and create ideas and plans that have a clear understanding of the trade offs.
You’ll also grow further a reserve of courage to see and take the practical steps toward a desired future. Our goal is to create a life-changing experience to help you discover your own possibilities and potential that wouldn’t have been made visible without the transition.
This work will help you:
- Understand the purpose of the transition in who you are, personally or professionally
- Discover your calling – that deeper sense of purpose – or engaging one you’ve been pushing down for far too long
- Learn how to let go of the last chapter to embrace what’s ahead
- Gain confidence in your strengths and how you can best utilize them
- Articulate your goals and a plan to get you to the next stage
- Create real next steps to act upon
Your work with us will be active. Navigating a transition is not for the faith of heart. There will be homework between session (approx. 1-2 hours a week) which will including writing exercises, assessments, field trips, creative experiences, etc. Together, we will be working toward a common goal with exploration and curiosity.
What is the investment?
The cost for our Individual Transition journey varies by Liminal Guide, with the investment ranging between $300-$750 per month for six months. Included in the cost are two sessions (in-person or over Zoom) and the analysis and interpretation of the tools we have designed for reflection.
Where does the work happen?
If you live in the Seattle area we will be meeting in-person. If in-person appointments are not feasible, we will work remotely via Zoom.
Why Six Months?
Each client travels at their own velocity, and there is no way to predict how far one can navigate in six months. We require a minimum six-month commitment to ensure the right effort is sustained through all phases of the journey. Upon completion, an extension will can be explored and mutually agreed upon.
How do I start?
Schedule an exploratory meeting free of charge to learn more about our process and how we can help.