Have you ever wanted to step out of your daily life and just work on yourself, especially when you’re in the midst of, or on the cusp of a major life transition? Imagine stepping into a devoted period of time that allows you to:
- Ask the deeper questions of purpose and calling that you’re uncertain how to answer.
- Concentrate solely on who you are, who you are made to be and how that finds a home in the world.
- Learn to approach transition well and healthfully.
- Surround yourself with a team of faithful mentors and expert guides to help you along the way.
- Discover the future you’ve been longing for and find the path to get there.
Even if you had the chance to do this, where would you even start? The Liminal Space Intensive allows you to do just that. Over a period of 5-10 days, you will be able to approach your transition with wondering, curiosity and, most importantly, a Liminal Guide who will intentionally lead you.
What Should I Expect?
While each transition is exclusive to each individual, we will approach your situation to include some of the components listed below:
- Pre-Work: Through focused preparations, we draw upon the wealth of stories that make up your life. This give our team a chance to become familiar with your story and uniquely tailor the specifics of the Intensive.
- Career Formation: We’ll explore how your story, gifts and talents translate into real vocational options.
- Narrator’s Survey: It’s important to ground work that will define your future in the voices of those who participate in your life. Through an in depth survey and analysis we will glean important truths from the “narrators” of your life to provide a solid foundation of insights of your core competencies
- Mentor Moments: With a handpicked team of extraordinary people, you’ll be able to engage with their story and in yours. These new “friends” will mark your life in profound ways, and help shape your pathway.
- Personal Care: You’ll learn how to practice adequate self-care during your Intensive. What does this mean? We are going to pamper you! .
- Meditation & Journaling: You’ll be challenged to practice reflection and spiritual discipline in order to grow personally and spiritually.
Your path to transformation is active, and in this case, intense. But the intensive isn’t meant to be back breaking, but rather help you intentionally grow and seek within a structured environment.
You’ll be empowered to dream again, to envision what your future could look like and, ultimately we’ll be working towards a common goal with exploration and curiosity.
What Is The Investment?
Each Liminal Space Intensive is unique to the individual client and customized to their circumstances. Please enquire about the price.
Where Do I Work With You?
All Intensives are done in-person at the Liminal Space offices in Edmonds, WA.
How Do I Start?
If you’d like to explore if the Intensive process would be a good fit for you, we’d love to speak to you about it.